Sunday, September 7, 2008

My College Life : 1st Semester

I always want to write something about my college life. It was fun, happening, interesting and most importantly there was learning, learning of life not the learning of Electronics :) . I am a bit busy now a days with the product we are coming with but yet decided that whenever I get some time will put some lines here......... May be I will able to write some of the most beautiful days of my life. I will be sharing everything here, everything means the truth of everything, Mostly I will be using real character but because in some places ( like love, hate,regret or some secrets I will not be using real names and will specify that there.I will be sharing some of my poetry here with you people which I wrote at times as per the situations. Hope you will like those.

You people might think what can be interesting in someone college life, It must be study or some events only. But guys I had every emotion of human in college. There were study,excitement,politics,respect,hate and many other things. It is not liek 5 point someone where writer added some of the massala to make a hit, I will be writing everything truth.......................... which i can remember, try to make it short but stil there are many events on which I can write pages............

Somehow i think that there are some moments which I shouldl hide, lets see how this writing goes and how much I will be able to write .................ha ha ha


Disclaimer : The thoughts which I will be putting here is true as per my belief and I do not want controversy for those. I am hero of this story so most of the places I will highlight myself in positive side so guys have to bear this :) Sorry can not help it........

Before College : It was also a interesting part, but will not bore you guys much.... I was also a 1 year dropout student preparing for IIT :) but could not get into IIT and end up in UPTU. Having a decent rank but not enough to get the govt college.....somehow I managed to get the oldest engineering college in North India i.e. Priyadarshini College Of Computer Sciences Noida..... Guys let me tell you the moment I was coming from counseling room the people start explaining about the PCCS, but than there is no option but to join the PCCS.

I was not very excited about the College because I never want to be in Private college but could not help it, Nobody from family supported for another year of IIT preparation.

About me before College Starting : I was a below average student till class 12th. Because one of my teacher of math supported me so much that I want to be the engineer. Today I want to thank him for his belief he shown in me. Because of him I was able to think that I can do something. I was never a very active person before college. So before class 12th there is nothing much to share.... just a simple boy from a small city. Having nothing to loose but hoping to get the world.

2nd Page : 3-Sep2008

First Day in college : First day in college was a bit interesting one, I went to college before classes start with one of my uncle who lives in Noida. The moment I enter the college there is strike...........yes guys there is strike...........Passout student of that year 2000 were shouting that they have been cheated, they have been promised that they will get a degree of Electronics and Communication and now they are getting degree of Electronics only.......The college was affilated with Rohalkhand Universtiy and at that time these types of issues generally happens. I had also taken addmission in and UPTU was not existed till that time....

And I visited the college, I just saw the ground floor and first floor, only seen some class rooms and 1-2 labs, and my all imagination for a college was gone, i was in shock after seeing this. I had not seen any library, offices are also very less. Seriously speaking the next 15 days I was not able to sleep properly, the picture of the college was coming in my mind and it was very tough to convince myself that I was going to spend my coming 4 years in that place. Never Imagine a college like this............Guys so college life started with seeing the strike and also this type of look of the college...........one positive thing was there, I talked with some seniors and they all were very optimistic, they all were telling this is the good place for engineering, you will enjoy your college life here. They all had belief that this college has a great alumni base and that's is the biggest advantage of this college. Many seniors had pass out and they are in industry so at least you have the advantage that people know about the PCCS in this crowd of engineering college.......but still all these talks were not able to convince me....

2nd Page : 6-Sep2008

I think this starting of the story have made some rememberence of there college starting days to all people who read that, though not more people have read it :) , I have seen the crusity in the people talks about the college, how it will be, how it looks and how people will behave, all these things I also had that time.

As a person I belief in GOD upto the point that HE exists and it is not possible to have such a beautiful world without some natural power and that power we called as GOD... but I beleief in my self more than this, like if someone wannt to do anything than you can do..............but there is one more thing which I can also not deny that there are some point in life which can change your life.........there are a lot of point in the 4 years i got so many turns that might have changed my life............... I will be sharing all those :)

The first point was before joining engineering :) I came for the preparation of IIT and the city I came I did not get admission in any of coaching institute, all those were full, I came with my friend and we were on the street and discussing about to go back , i decided to stay one more day and seriously speaking I did not want to go back , i had a heated discussion with my family before come to preparation and I want to stay so i decided to stay 1 more day before leaving and my frnd went back.......so that day we were on a goal chakkar and that was a turn in the starting , next day i found 1 teacher who decided to teach me alone :) and I stayed back...........

TO be continued............

1 comment:

Akhilesh Tripathi said...

Hey I love it, i know its polarized as u have already accepted but still i will love to read it regularly .