Friday, September 19, 2008

Another page 19 September

There is much more in this story. It is just started, and yet I am not in the college :). There are many twist in the life when I just started. Somehow readers will not able to connect with these names because there is no background. But I will share these names with the story how I started because in later stage it will be easy to understand the character of some of these people.

When I started my college there were days of ragging in the classes. At our times we have dress code like boys used to wear normal pants ( no jeans and no trousers ) ,plain shirts ( light colors ) and short hair for boys. For girls it is mismatch Salwar,Kammej and Chunni ( means all three should be in Different colors) and 2 Choti with the ribbens (They all used to look like Jokers though we also look like the same but sometimes have the thought see these Bechari girls :) hota hai aisa sometimes when u are in trouble and u see someone in more trouble than u, ur trouble is less).

In class we used to have ragging classes in between classes, Senior used to come and usually there is Introduction only in the class. Most of the seniors take introduction of girls only. One more thing which was used to happen there was to search people from their city. There were much ragging scene in the hostel and we never know what they were.

I started some of my days in the uncle house and looking for the room mates. There were 2-3 enjoyable moments which I want to share with you. In the very starting I met a guy called Nitin Hundet, he belong to Jhansi. They got room nearby my uncle house and also it was around 300-400 meter from the college. I went to his room in the evening. There we had a talk about to live, he said that there maigh be some more people could come with them so iff nobody come than I might live with them. But there were something happened which I still remembered. Suddenly 3 or 4 seniors comes in that room and than I was ragged first time :). and I suddenly decide that I will not with these people and these Jhansi people specially.It happened in starting, when we are juniors than all senior look like the DEVIL.

Another Similar thing happen when me and another person Sarwarth were looking for the room. Some seniors invited us to their room and told that they will helped to find room. After some Introduction they were in the mood of the fun. We both had hobbies of playing chess and they decided that we should play the chess game and the person who will loose will be ragged and another one could leave. Somehow I win that game and he was ragged and story of living together closed there.

Another thing which happened is we were sitting in the class, A girl in white suit entered the class and come in front. Her name was Akshi Jain and as she come in front all class stand and wish her as if she is a senior, I thought she is a teacher :) seriously speaking i really thought that and told to the person sitting next to her.

One thing which make me known to my class people is that what I used to do is that I found a innovative idea to avoid ragging. What I used to do is I enter the class around 8.55 and go straight in the faculty room. See what are the lectures in the day, what are the labs etc and adjust the shedule of the classs with the faculty so that seniors will get less time to rag. I also used to sit in the first row of the class and try to listen what faculty says ( as I have mentioned before at that time I had only one aim to study ).

There were one more person named Surendra Chaudhri. To avoid ragging what we used to do is when I enter the college I do not wish to the seniors and move fast to my class and nobody stops because of the confidence and guesture i had. And in between the classes, lunch time I and Surindra used to come out of the college and go outside ( it is the benifit of having college inside the market :) ).

Initially, in class we were so feared of seniors and we do not get much time to talk with each other so the intraction was less. We only know the names of each other that also because of the so many times Introduction by seniors and teachers.

In some days i got some place to live with student of JSS. So i started without my college students. And also our classes were also started. We got some faculty change and also some new faculty for subject for Electrical Engineering.

There were one more person called TV ( tarun verma ) , he was so famous in the seniors that everyone used to talk about him. I never saw him because he is in CS branch. But somehow I got jellous with him and want to meet him also.

There were so many other things which happened there but there all were common and it might be waste of time for me to write these here.

Other thing which happend in the first year was DREAMZ-2000. It was first ever happened college fest of PCCS. It was totally controlled by the final year students and we had no say in that. TV was the person who was in almost all events like singing,dancing,skit,play,fashion show,mimicry and anything u name it you find him. There was one more person Amber Agrawal he also participated in many. Mostly hostel people were part of that and we were only viewer there. There were many things in that which can be improved and I do not have much talks in my class but had that time in my mind that we will make a much bigger fest sometime in our college life.

No comments: